Monday, November 25, 2013

Snow.

Snow was definitely one of those things I used to love.  I loved snow when I could skip school. I loved snow when I could cuddle up with a book and a hot mug of cocoa and just watch it flurry.  I loved snow when it meant Christmas was right around the corner!  

Now it's a hassle and an illusion.  

Now that I have to walk or bus everywhere I go snow is just a monster.  I don't want to have to trek out into the cold, and the busses are always late.  It also makes it really hard to force myself to go to class...
Also, for the past few years, there's been a dusting in November cutting my precious fall far too short.  Then the snow stops leaving us with a GREEN Christmas. Who wants a green Christmas?!  Not me. To make matters worse, it then dumps an extra ton of snow after the New Year and stays cold all the way until my birthday.  This weather drives me nuts. 


End rant. 



No comments:

Post a Comment