Thursday, November 7, 2013

HAPPY FALL!

Hey! Hi! Hello! 



So it has been forever since I have updated anything... 
But here's a quick run down of what's been going on:


Fall is in full swing, and I'm loving it! It is definitely my favorite season, and I can't get fully into the spirit without yummy candles and some lovely harvest pumpkins and gourds. 


Geeked out like a kid and went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2. 
It fulfilled all of my cheesy pun needs. 


Went to the SSLYBY concert the Pitt radio station held in the union. I was so thrilled to see them live, definitely one of my favorite artists this fall! 



Spent some time with my awesome friends and wonderful brothers! (Look how adorable we all are)



Bought some of my fave Frenchie drank.


Renewed my passport and got a crazy weird fortune. Ya dig? Word. 


ALSO (reasons why I've been MIA): 
The University of Pittsburgh Musical Theatre Club production of Spamalot is coming up in a month! COME CHECK IT OUT! 


No comments:

Post a Comment